Rep. Barry Moore
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted against the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted in favor of Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine.
- Voted against H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made an anti-Ukraine statement or statements.
“We need oversight because (Ukraine) is a young democracy, a young democracy now flush with American taxpayer capital. It starts bleeding out (too) into oligarchs and special interests and it may or may not be used in the areas that are necessary or appropriate, and so I worry about some of these weapons falling into some of our enemy’s hands. So at this point, I’m a no-vote on any more money until we get some oversight. No more endless wars, no more endless taxpayer funded proxy wars, whatever you wanna call it.”