Rep. Beth Van Duyne
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted against the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted in favor of Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted against H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made an anti-Ukraine statement or statements.
“There is no question we must aid and support the people of Ukraine and work to reverse the damage done by this administration which has weakened our country on the global stage.”
“Just yesterday, I joined J.D. Vance and Chip Roy in writing a letter to the White House opposing further funding for Ukraine.”