Rep. Brian Mast
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted against the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted against Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted against H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made an anti-Ukraine statement or statements.
“Now, a year into the fight, Ukrainians continue to hold the line with resilience and defend their families and communities from Putin. They continue to inspire the world with their fight for freedom and democracy. I’m inspired by the Ukrainian people, and look forward to being able to celebrate their victory.”
“I’m not going to blindly send your tax dollars to a conflict with no clear goal. I’ll keep fighting to make sure your tax dollars aren’t wasted.”