Rep. Daniel Meuser
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted against Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted against H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made a pro-Ukraine statement or statements.
“Zelensky’s courage is extremely admirable and hopefully contagious. We must support the Ukrainian people in this fight by providing the weapons they request and imposing economic measures that will strangle Putin’s ability to wage war. This is not just a war between Ukraine and Russia, it’s a war between justice and injustice, good and evil, democracy and authoritarianism. In this fight, the U.S. must continue to rally our allies and support Ukraine against a force for evil.”