Rep. David Joyce
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted against Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted in favor of H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made a pro-Ukraine statement or statements.
“By providing this critical assistance, we have made it clear to Vladimir Putin that the United States stands with the freedom-loving people of Ukraine in their valiant fight to defend their nation. I was proud to vote for this aid and will continue to do everything I can to support Ukraine and help provide security to its citizens… We must remain unrelenting in our efforts to hold Putin accountable for this heinous war and the impact it’s having on millions of innocent people.”