Rep. Diana Harshbarger
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted against the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted in favor of Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine.
- Voted against H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made an anti-Ukraine statement or statements.
“For months, Americans have been forced to choose between buying gas to get to work and groceries to feed their families, and now, American mothers wondering how to feed their infants as formula shelves remain empty. I will not support sending BILLIONS more of your tax dollars abroad when so many need help here at home.”
“Joe Biden continues to make Ukraine a bigger priority than the American public. It’s time to stop sending your tax dollars overseas and put America FIRST.”