Rep. Jack Bergman
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted against Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted in favor of H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made ambiguous or neutral statements about Ukraine.
“The most important thing that especially Congress should be talking about is the accountability when we send something — money, equipment — to Ukraine. The funding levels are always going to be a discussion, but when you combine the funding levels with the types of equipment that we’re sending, that’s probably more important than the funding level.”