Rep. Lisa McClain
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted in favor of Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted against H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made ambiguous or neutral statements about Ukraine.
“I joined my Republican colleagues on the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability in demanding answers from the Biden Administration on how the $113 billion dollars sent to Ukraine was spent. It is past time that the American people get the receipts to ensure that taxpayer dollars were put to good use.”
“I think all Republicans have no issue standing in solidarity with Ukraine, but we have real problems here at home that need to be addressed first.”