Rep. Matthew Rosendale
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted against the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted in favor of Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine.
- Voted against H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made an anti-Ukraine statement or statements.
“Over the past year that President Biden has been funding Ukraine’s war, more than 110,000 Americans died from fentanyl overdoses. We must address our border crisis at home before defending the borders of other countries.”
“Zelenskyy to Schumer: Hey Chuck, the first $100 billion went out the door before I bought a new suit. Anyway I could get an advance on the next payment?”
“The Republican Conference deserves better than to have the Speaker negotiating back-room deals with the President, especially when the majority of the Conference made it clear last week that we must secure our own border before sending more aid to Ukraine!”