Rep. Nathaniel Moran
Ukraine Support Grade
- -- Not in office when vote was called on The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022
- -- Not in office when vote was called on the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted in favor of Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted against H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made ambiguous or neutral statements about Ukraine.
“Now, even in light of those questions, I’ll tell you – they understand the need to push back against Russia. They understand the need to ensure that this unwarranted, uninvited invasion by Russia into Ukraine needs to be defended and repelled. So, we’ll start there and hopefully we’ll end with a good conclusion – but it cannot be in a world where the money sent by U.S. taxpayers is unaccounted for and used inappropriately.”