Rep. Nicholas Langworthy
Ukraine Support Grade
- -- Not in office when vote was called on The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022
- -- Not in office when vote was called on the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted against Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted against H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made a pro-Ukraine statement or statements.
“Throughout history, America has been a remarkable force for peace and freedom when we lead from a position of strength. From the botched Afghanistan withdrawal to his radical energy policy, Biden’s weakness and ineptitude have led us to this moment, and the results will be felt far beyond the borders of Ukraine. Putin’s naked war of aggression shows just how emboldened he is and every moment that goes by without severe consequences is a threat to the entire globe.”