Rep. Nicole Malliotakis
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted against Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted in favor of H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made a pro-Ukraine statement or statements.
“Russia’s unprovoked aggression in its invasion of Ukraine must be met with strong action if we are to stop Putin and continue to avert World War III. By replenishing our Department of Defense stockpiles, supporting American troops serving in NATO territory, and providing military and humanitarian assistance to Ukraine, the United States is preserving both our commitment to our allies and to our own national security. America follows through on its commitment and stands shoulder to shoulder with our allies. Putin must be stopped and we will do what is necessary to protect the interests of the United States and our allies. Adversaries beware.”