Rep. Richard Hudson
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted against Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted in favor of H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made a pro-Ukraine statement or statements.
“In the face of Russia’s invasion, Ukrainian President Zelensky announced he ‘needed ammunition, not a ride.’ The American Ammo in Defense of Ukraine Act will do just that by cutting red tape to ensure American ammunition can reach Ukraine faster. America must support Ukraine’s self-defense and I appreciate Congresswoman Spartz and our colleagues for joining this common-sense bill.”