Rep. Scott Fitzgerald
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted in favor of Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted against H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made a pro-Ukraine statement or statements.
“President Zelenskyy’s message was loud and clear: democratic nations must continue to provide support to Ukraine in its fight against tyranny. Hundreds of innocent lives have been lost, and the fight has only just begun. President Biden must immediately unleash the full power of economic sanctions on the Russian economy and provide Ukraine with the resources they need to deter Putin and end this tragic conflict. Only then can we move forward with peace.”