Rep. Stephanie Bice
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted against Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted in favor of H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made an anti-Ukraine statement or statements.
“It is imperative that Russia pay the consequences for their invasion of Ukraine. This legislation essentially acts as a Marshall Plan, where the funds seized from Russian assets will be used to aid Ukrainian refugees, help provide for Ukraine’s defense and humanitarian needs, and rebuild destroyed infrastructure.”
“@SecMayorkas, are you more concerned with securing stolen artifacts or securing our southern border?”