Rep. Tom Cole
Ukraine Support Grade
- Voted in favor of The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted against Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted against Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine
- Voted against Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine
- Voted in favor of H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made a pro-Ukraine statement or statements.
“As we continue to watch the brave Ukrainian people defend their country from this tyrant, this serves as a reminder that Western support for the freedom of Ukraine cannot waiver or falter… Vladimir Putin bet against the will and accord of free people, and he was wrong.”
“I think at the end of the day, the aid will be there. But again, it’s helpful to have [Zelensky] up here and make the case.”