Rep. Troy Nehls
Ukraine Support Grade
- Did not vote on the Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022, which allowed the lending/lease of American defense materiel to Ukraine.
- Voted against the 2022 Ukraine Supplemental Appropriation
- Voted in favor of Amendment 21 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have stricken $300 million of assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of Amendment 22 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have prohibited all security assistance for Ukraine.
- Voted in favor of Amendment 25 to H.R. 2670, the National Defense Authorization Act, which would have removed the extension of lend-lease authority to Ukraine.
- Voted against H.R. 5692: Ukraine Security Assistance and Oversight Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2023.
- Made an anti-Ukraine statement or statements.
“It is shameful that the United States is continuing to subsidize the ongoing conflict in Ukraine while the Biden administration is turning a blind eye to our own border communities and domestic national security posture, sending tanks into an unstable warzone creates several logistical challenges, further escalates the conflict, and undermines our own national security. It is past time that the Biden administration is held accountable for their actions.”
“Tonight, I voted NO on an additional $300 million in Ukraine funding. Enough is enough.”